This is the second pink rose picture. Same rose(s), different angle, different day. It is about 8 feet tall and is in front of a palm tree.
This is the third pink rose picture. This is the best it got. The middle flower has fallen off now.
A yellower rose than yesterday's.
I never used to care for roses, but after seeing quite a few different kinds here, I do now.
I don't remember where the yellow roses were. The pink ones are in front of our apartment. There are lots of lovely plants everywhere. However, everything is a little bit neglected-looking. The sidewalks aren't swept, and everything is a bit disorderly or haphazard. That contributes in some ways to the look, which is sort of free and unstructured, but I like the look of freshly worked soil, and I would like to pluck off some dead blossoms, and pull the ivy out of the bushes. I could take some ugly pictures, too. There is one building near here with some broken windows but with nice plants that just need someone to love them. One thing I like is that there are fewer cars for the number people. We don't have a car and don't need one. We walk or take a bus, and a taxi would be another good option. On the other hand maybe if I had a car I could get out of the city once in a while, if I knew where to go, like maybe a roadside park, but I don't know if there are any.
No comments:
Post a Comment