Long time since I posted. Does that mean nothing happened? Does anyone care? What a small speck my whole life is. Yet at any particular moment, it seems like it's very important.
Looking back at my diary, which I write in only sporadically, I remember from January that a chiropracter solved a problem with my left hand cramping. A five-year problem solved in 2 minutes! After that appointment I went home and started playing the piano and I couldn't stop. I've had about 3 adjustments since then, and I think I'm about due for another one, though it's not as bad as it was before January. I probably ruined my neck from several years of playing violin with in ill-fitting shoulder pad.
I have found quite a few good sermons on sermon audio. Often I pick them at random, or because of their interesting titles, or something I am curious about. Other times by the speaker. Sometimes I think I will recommend to someone a particular preacher, but not every sermon of that man is good. As soon as I recommend Adam Adams, or whoever, Adam Adams will have a sermon that is just not that good. And if you happen to listen to that one, you will go away thinking Adam Adams is not a very good preacher, and I am not too swift for recommending him. But really Adams'es's's' sermons are mostly very good.
Actually, I suppose I could recommend Voddie Bauchman, Alister Begg, Konrad Mbewe, and Spurgeon. There are many others. You can tell from the different sermons that each is preaching to a different kind of audience, who have different backgrounds. Something of the flavor of each location comes through, though the basic truths are applicable everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment