January 15, 2015

Not a Chemist Nor a Cook

Mixing several small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel didn't produce any strange gases. I assume they're all pretty much the same thing.

Mixing several strange Indian spices to make some tasty snacks didn't produce anything either. Because I don't have any of those spices. Nor do I know where to find them in Israel. And besides, looking at recipes makes me sleepy, too sleepy to cook.

This week's winding down. Surely there has to be more to life than this. If I can't think of anything more interesting to do tomorrow, I will....uh....

play computer games -- NOT
sleep -- not much
clean house -- not much
write dismal poetry -- Possibly
do all my usual studies -- Maybe
cook -- NOT
work a puzzle -- NOT
get depressed -- well, of course
exercise -- YES
write music -- ONLY if I can get organized
get organized -- NOT
dry clothes one at a time on the heater -- YES
check my e-mail 15 times -- maybe twice
go somewhere -- Impossible
wait for something to happen
and wait
and wait
and wait

No comments:

Post a Comment